Shuga Series 5 Poll Voting
- All voters agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or varied at any time by SAF on notice. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
- Voting opens on 8 March 2017. Votes received prior to this date will not be counted. Votes can be submitted either online at http://www.mtvshuga.com/ or via our free USSD messaging service using the code *134*432#.
- Costs to vote via the Internet may vary so please check with your network operator for current charges. Voters should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before voting.
- USSD voting is open to residents of South Africa only. Votes submitted via USSD will be not be charged.
- Upon registering to vote via USSD, voters agree to subscribe to SAF’s weekly SMS service, which provides weekly notifications regarding new Shuga polls. To opt out of the SMS service, voters must reply 2 to the SMS. Any SMS response sent to MTVShuga will be charged at network rates.
- SAF shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to voters under these terms, if such delay is caused by any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- Any queries regarding the vote should be addressed to: Staying Alive Foundation c/o MTV Networks Europe having its principal place of business at 17 – 29 Hawley Crescent, London, NW1 8TT (“SAF”).